- <IfModule mod_php5.c>
- <FilesMatch "\.ph(p3?|tml)$">
- SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
- <FilesMatch "\.phps$">
- SetHandler application/x-httpd-php-source
- # To re-enable php in user directories comment the following lines
- # (from <IfModule ...> to </IfModule>.) Do NOT set it to On as it
- # prevents .htaccess files from disabling it.
- # <IfModule mod_userdir.c>
- # <Directory /home/*/public_html>
- # php_admin_value engine Off
- # </Directory>
- # </IfModule>
a guest Dec 17th, 2010 35 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data