- A FULL PAGE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TRADE HISTORY (not a small cut out) IS REQUIRED. Please cover up or omit your log in name in the top right!
- 1. Log on to Steam Community - https://steamcommunity.com/ OR Use your Steam Client (starting from viewing your own profile)
- 2. Click on "Inventory" in the right column
- 3. Click on "View Inventory History" in the top right
- [picture tutorial if you cant find what is described: 1)http://i.imgur.com/U01IL.png 2)http://i.imgur.com/A1QmY.png 3) http://i.imgur.com/x3knL.png ]
- Add "/inventoryhistory" to the end of your Steam64 ID
- i.e. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611980xxxxxxx/inventoryhistory
How to view your Steam Inventory History
nobel Dec 27th, 2012 389 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data