- upgrading from D6 (not BOA) to D7 (BOA)
- My D7 BOA site has an image field which is stored in /files/my-image-field and shows in the database as /files/my-image-field/example.jpg
- so the image path should be
- but on the page the images do not load (404) because a horrible prefix has been added =
- I think this prefix comes from Public file system path in admin/config/media/file-system
- so my question please - what should my public file system path be and can I make my image field path work as
- or must it have some kind of prefix like
- If it must have a prefix then does that mean I need to rewrite all the paths for this field in my database ie to add the prefix?
BOA image field file path
Juc1 Nov 18th, 2014 (edited) 149 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data