review so far of High Road
runitsjess Feb 21st, 2020 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Here's what I Got so far:
- Tonight - If you're craving Old Kesha and need to get pumped for a party while driving to The Thing (I see someone went to the Lizzo Academy Of How To Rap And Do Other Things Good)
- My Own Dance - A bad bitch anthem. "Don't circumcise my circumstance."
- High Road - If you need 2012 Kesha shrieks and raps, this one is for us. This is actually good, I'm not making it sound good. "Okaaay / Oy vey / hope you have a blessed day"
- Shadow - I found my raiiiiinbow, raAaAiInbow babytrustme IIIIIII know-
- Honey- The Backstabber of this album but less rowdy and more cool/sinister. Good.
- Kinky - This one is good, and Kesha said both Gay Rights and Swinger Rights. There's a cute recording at the beginning about the SuhPice Girls Ft. that one guy who was laughing on the Woman track on Rainbow. "This is Kinky Spice"
- Father Daughter Dance - The Harold Song of this album, The Sad One,
- Summer - Probably my fav produced/mix song, people on twitter keep saying it's about Macklemore and I am clutching my pearls, someone prove them wrong please, omg
RAW Paste Data