Darkgenerallord Feb 16th, 2020 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A human being will notice colors, for example. Now, a cat can see colors, more or less. He just isn't interested in colors. It's like, okay, that thing is red. Who cares?
- What cats really notice is movement. If anything moves, even the tiniest bit, the cat sees it. I was standing there on the grass, looking around with my big cat eyes, and I saw nothing but movement.
- I saw every blade of grass that moved in the breeze. I saw every bug that crawled across those blades of grass. I saw every bird in every tree as it fluffed its wings. And boy, did I see the mice and the squirrels and the rats.
- There was a mouse no more than twenty feet away. I could see the individual whiskers on his little snout when they twitched.
- Things that were not moving were boring to me. If the mouse just stayed completely still, I would forget he was even there.
RAW Paste Data