Asking for help about CreateJS.
cheako Aug 23rd, 2018 215 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- My project.
- The small version that just draws the lines drawn by the Complex file example data..
- This gives noticeably different results, that are further from what I'm looking for.
- What I get:
- What I'm looking for, the 'jog' is an end-goal and it should also be draggable:
- How can I match the coordinates of a jQuery/DOM element and lines drawn with EasilJS?
- I'm also looking to get solid looking lines, so is there a way to turn on or up aliasing?
- The end goal is something that looks like LabView.
- There is no reason not to do this entirely with Easll, but I was told to stop using canvas and I took that advice. Then ran into needing some way to draw the wires and having no tools other than canvas, as I originally predicted.
RAW Paste Data