Fate Stay Night Install Guide
a guest Jun 5th, 2017 13,244 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ===== Instructions =====
- 0. Install the latest LAV filters: http://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
- 1. Download and extract the game: https://web.archive.org/web/20160512034044/nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=427133
- 2. Extract the cracks and rename the crack exes to FateSaber.exe, FateUBW.exe, and FateHF.exe
- 3. Move each crack's contents (including data.xp3) into the corresponding game folder, overwriting as needed.
- 4. Get rid of all the special characters in the pathname (including both filename and foldername) of the exe.
- 5. Download and extract the patches: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BwBwxIaW_6FJZzlWRHVxVmRvU2c
- 6. Put all desired patches into the folder "faterealtanua_savedata" and move that folder to My Documents.
- 7. Play using the cracked exes in the order Fate -> Unlimited Blade Works -> Heaven's Feel
- ===== FAQ & Troubleshooting =====
- Q: Will the patches work on the old version of F/SN?
- A: No. You should be using the version where each route has a separate executable.
- Q: The torrent is slow or low on seeders. Any way to speed it up?
- A: Enable DHT and PEX in your client's settings, and add the following trackers: https://pastebin.com/rMarMAdX
- Q: I get an error when I try to start the game. What do I do?
- A: Make sure you're clicking on the crack exe and not the original exe. Make sure there are no special characters in the pathname (not just the filename, but the entire path, including all folders) of the exe. If it still doesn't work, consult the extended troubleshooting guide: http://reddit.com/2r1qvl
- Q: My game is crashing after the prologue with error message "EAccessViolation", what do I do?
- A: Install the latest LAV filters: http://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases
- Q: My game is still crashing and I'm running Windows 10.
- A: Windows 10 sometimes has issues with the OPs and the Vita OST. Try removing some or all of the following patches: allpatch_op.xp3, patch_op.xp3, rinpatch_op.xp3, sakpatch_op.xp3 and possibly allpatch_vita_ost. (Remember to keep backup copies!)
- Q: How do I unlock the OPs?
- A: Complete the prologue in all three routes to unlock the PS2 OPs, and Day 3 in all three routes to unlock the Vita OPs. Prologue is available from the Extra menu, and also plays automatically when you first start a route; you can use CTRL to skip through the text on your second and third times.
- Q: How do I toggle the H Scenes or the music?
- A: Select the Config menu at the title screen. The music submenu is accessed by the oval "BGM" button in the upper right of the Config menu. Disabling H Scenes will replace them with alternate all-ages scenes, but doing so will also disable some of the more violent/explicit plot content that was taken out of the all-ages version of the game. If you want to experience 100% of the game's content, play with the H Scenes on, and after playing through an H Scene, go back to the previous scene, toggle H Scenes off, play through the all ages replacement scene, and then toggle H Scenes back on again before continuing.
- Q: How do I get all the endings?
- A: Walkthrough: https://pastebin.com/STsBKwWE
- ===== Links =====
- https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/427133 (new F/SN)
- https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/178710 (old F/SN)
- https://pastebin.com/STsBKwWE (walkthrough)
- NyaaTorrents died, but there were archives:
- New F/SN (the one you want):
- Old F/SN (NOT the one you want):
RAW Paste Data