a guest Feb 16th, 2020 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # The IP to listen to. Use 0.0.0.0 if you wish to listen to all interfaces on your server. (All IP addresses)
- # This defaults to the IP you have configured your server to listen on, or 0.0.0.0 if you have not configured this.
- host: 188.8.131.52
- # Port to listen for new votes on
- port: 8017
- # Setting this option to true will disable handling of Protocol v1 packets. While the old protocol is not secure, this
- # option is currently not recommended as most voting sites only support the old protocol at present. However, if you are
- # using NuVotifier's proxy forwarding mechanism, enabling this option will increase your server's security.
- disable-v1-protocol: false
- # All tokens, labeled by the serviceName of each server list.
- # Default token for all server lists, if another isn't supplied.
- default: 34tc16ta7vn7p1e8jjcbvob94f
- # Configuration section for all vote forwarding to NuVotifier
- # Sets whether to set up a remote method for fowarding. Supported methods:
- # - none - Does not set up a forwarding method.
- # - pluginMessaging - Sets up plugin messaging
- method: none
- channel: nuvotifier:votes
RAW Paste Data