DA Heptomology Auto Class Edited
zackdahp Feb 21st, 2020 (edited) 127 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # SUBJECT: <SUBJECT>
- # Change these only if you know them, don't guess, feel free to ask
- warpName: "classCharms" (Arithmancy)
- regionName: "classcharms"
- # Do not touch these values
- speed: 15
- qSpeed: 15
- minSize: 1
- # MINIMUM YEAR TO ATTEND CLASS
- minYear: 1
- # ESTIMATED DURATION OF CLASS (15*NUMBER OF CONTENT LINES = SECONDS OF CLASS)
- duration: "&e10-15 Minutes"
- # RULES ARE SHOWN AS SOON AS A PLAYER JOINS A CLASS
- - '&41. &cRemain seated at all times.'
- - '&42. &cDo not interrupt the class at any time. Questions will be at the end.'
- - '&43. &cIf you have questions, send an owl to the appropriate Professor.'
- - '&44. &cBe respectful to your other peers.'
- - '&45. &cThis Arithmancy class will not require your wands. Please put them away.'
- - '&26. &aHave fun!'
- # LIST OF MESSAGES FOR THE PROF TO SAY. ONE IS SENT EVERY 15 SECONDS.
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2Today in Arithmancy we will be discussing a quite fascinating type of Divination that falls under the Arithmancy group called &e&oHeptomology"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eHeptomology is the method of using the number seven to solve and unlock mysteries, sounds fun right!?"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2But why are we learning about the number seven you may ask? Well, the number seven is used everyday in our lives. And we don't even notice sometimes!"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eThrough muggle religion, being seven days in passover and seven brothers of King David. In Indian music, having seven octets and even in astrology the seven sisters is a star cluster."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2For those of you who like math, seven is also a prime number!! Along with that, it was reported by a British mathematics writer in 2014 that seven is also the most popular number.
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eAnd if that isn't enough, there are seven planets, seven colors, and famous wizards such as &eHarry Potter &2have worn number seven for quidditch!"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2Now, how would we practice Heptomology? How would can we use it? And how does it help us?"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eIt is clear that the number seven itself holds many different powers. The number means completeness and safety!"
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2The best way to practice Heptomology would be combining it with Numerology. Numerology is using numbers to help see ahead into the future."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eWhen one finds the number seven in their life it can mean multiple things such as spiritual meaning, intuition, completion, understanding, and knowledge."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2Keeping these things in mind when you approach the number seven can lead to good fortune and spiritual health inside one."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eSomething to remember when learning about Heptomology is that the suffix 'Hept' derives from the greek word for the number seven. And 'logy' comes from greek culture meaning, 'a branch of learning.'All together this means 'the learning of seven'."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2One situation where Hemptomology was used occurred in 1996 when &eDolores Umbridge &2inspects &eProfessor Trewlaney's &2class while she is busy explaining Heptomology to the class."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &eIn my opinion, Heptomology is amazing! The use of the number seven to predict your future is fascinating."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &2I think that will do for now. I hope you can all use the number seven later on in your lives, but for now we'll go over some house point questions."
- - "&5[&dProfessor&5]&l» &e&oLet's see what you lot have learned from today..."
- # QUIZ QUESTIONS. YOU CAN ADD MORE IF YOU WANT.
- num: 3
- question: '&eWhats the best method to combine Heptomology with in order to practice on your own? '
- answer: 'Numerology'
- - 'Sevenology'
- - 'Geology'
- question: '&a(True/False) &2'There are eight octets in Indian music'
- answer: 'False'
- - 'True'
- question: '&eHeptomology is derived from which language?'
- answer: 'Greek'
- - 'Latin'
- - 'English'
- # HOMEWORK GIVEN IN CHAT & IN A BOOK AT THE END OF CLASS
- homework: "&5&k[&r&e&lClass&5&k]&r &2Your homework for today's lesson will be to write &e10 detailed and creative ways you see the number seven in your everyday lives! &2Turn it into the Auto-Class homework chute when finished to be graded. That will be all for today, have a great day!"
RAW Paste Data