- Der Ubermensch
- In order to survive, whites need to become something else. that something else is the ubermensch. As with Every evolutionary step before hand, this evolution of the white man will be a case of endosymbiosis. I present that whites, will genetically and metabolically modify ourselves to live In nearly every environment, including on mars and the vacuum of space, and will become a race of tall, robust, graphite colour skinned people similar in colour to cast iron, with blood red eyes.
- Here I outlay the necessary genetic and metabolic changes to the human body in order to create a race of nearly unkillable, mentally powerful beings with herculean strength.
- I propose the creation of an artificial organelle which metabolises beta decay of strontium 90 to produce atp. Whilst also producing proteins and enzymes capable of enhancing or in some cases creating entirely new bodily functions.
- The base organism used for the artificial organelle will be a modified intracellular and intramitochondrial parasite Midichloria mitochondrii, due to the genetic similarities with mitochondria being one of its closest living relatives and its unique life cycle within the power supply structures of the cell. Genes from other rickettsialles will be used such as Rickettsia rickettsii . In order to get the new synthetic organelle in every cell whilst making sure it's not transmittable to people whom do not have ethnonationalist views, the organelle will have a modified reproductive life cycle similar to malaria yet different in some key aspects. Firstly, the organelle will only be able to infect new cells during a certain part of its life cycle, then once within the cell, the organelle will transition to a non-infectious life stage yet still able to replicate intracellularly, once infected, the cells will express surface proteins so that no new symbiotes infect that cell, the only way for the organelle to develop into the infectious stage of its life cycle is when the organelle grows in the presence of a synthetic amino acid not encoded for by the normal 4 base pairs. Prior to infection with the synthetic organelle, peripheral blood stem cells will be extracted from a patient, adenoviruses carrying Crispr and gRNA will be used to incorporate artificial base pairs into the haemopoietic stem cells and then transfused back into the patient, this will provide blood stem cells the necessary instructions to produce the required xeno-amino acid to enter the infectious stage of its life. The infectious organelles will be housed in the red blood cells of an individual where they will digest haemoglobin to reproduce like malaria then express haemolytic enzymes to burst the cell releasing the organelles to enter the blood stream and infect every cell in the human body including brain and nerve cells.
- If there are a few dozen individual organelles produced in each blood cell then only 2% of blood cells could infect every cell in the human body. Once every cell in the human body is infected, the preselected selectable marker will be infused into the patient to kill all modified stem cells killing any chance of transmissibility even through peripheral blood stem cells. Every single cell in the subject's body will be infected and have these organisms inside their mitochondria. This will be heritable, though potentially curable.
- This outlines the approximate lifespan of the artificial organelle. Now this paper will outline the traits this organelle will transfer to the host organism.
- The most major of all changes this organelle will confer to its host will be a completely new type of trophic metabolism, cells infected with the new organelle will be able to produce atp and organic molecules by utilising the nuclear decay of strontium 90 which produces high energy free electrons. Genes from geobacter and Shewanella that encode for their enzymes and proteins which give them ability to live on electrons, will be incorporated into the organelle and modifications to calcium cell pumps like mitochondrion calcium uniporter will be made to make the protein to be high affinity and bind to strontium 90, this will pump approximately 1kg of strontium 90 into cells throughout the body able to completely replace the production of energy from either oxidation of fat/ carbohydrates or fermentation. This will produce 536 watts of energy more than double the energy of a normal human, for ¬29 years. Small amounts of strontium 90 chloride in an electrolyte drink can be drunk to maintain strontium levels. 40 mg a day of strontium in a “Powerade” like drink would be sufficient to maintain strontium levels though it would take many decades for the organism to become deficient. The strontium will decay into yttrium 90 then to zirconium 90 and at which point the zirconium will be transported out of the cells through specialized cellular pumps, into the blood for it to be excreted in urine.
- This will result in the host organism being completely oxygen independent making suffocation and drowning and other forms of oxygen deprivation impossible. The host organism would be completely comfortable living in oxygenless atmospheres such as mars, Venus or titan. This would make exsanguination a non-fatal condition, a complete drain of blood would be non-fatal for days to a week potentially though the body replenishes blood volume in days, a host could be peppered with bullet wounds, collapsing both lungs, stopping the heart beating, bleeding completely out and still be able to run and fight at top condition so long as muscles, tendons, bones and nerves responsible for movement were intact. Heartbeat would likely be unnecessary as proteins, salts and other small molecules can be pumped by bodily movement and muscle contraction as well as the pumping action of arteries and kidneys. This makes the host VERY difficult to kill. Anything less than destruction of the brain or cremation will not kill the organism.
- To further reduce dependency on food, genes encoding for the production of all amino acids will be added, at this point the host could survive on sugar water and trace elements with no other modifications. Genes for nitrogen fixing and nitrifying taken from bacteria can be expressed in the lungs to extract and use atmospheric nitrogen. Haemoglobin and red blood cells will be replaced with modified hemocyanin to have reverse affinities for carbon dioxide and oxygen so that in gas exchange humans will breathe in co2 and breathe out oxygen as autotrophic pathways from chloroplasts will be used in the new organelles, to synthesize carbohydrates from inorganic co2 in order to produce the bodies structural material. Genes from the kangaroo rat will be expressed so that kidneys in the host organism are hyper efficient at fluid retention and make very concentrated urine. This makes drinking salt water possible, and reduces the required amount of water required for life. In all cells, intrinsically disordered proteins taken from the tardigrade, will be expressed making desiccation non-fatal. all in all, these changes make and an organism who is oxygen independent, can survive on minor amounts of sugar and water and salt in the total absence of atmosphere, or survive on water, salt and occasional breaths in an atmosphere with even minuscule amounts of carbon dioxide and nitrogen present, though the host could likely go decades without ANYTHING at all.
- Genes for further resistances can be expressed. Radiation resistance will be replicated in the host via; the production of astaxanthin in cells most heavily concentrated in melanocytes, dSup production in all cells, humanized dna repair mechanisms found in Deinococcus radiodurans and Thermococcus gammatolerans can be expressed in cells also, and high mass HA and down regulation of HA recycling will be expressed in fibroblasts. Together these modifications would likely make human cells hundreds to thousands of times more resistant to radiation than they currently are and as a side effect greatly reduce cellular ageing from mutation.
- Temperature resistance can be expressed via the production of cryoprotectants from Alaskan beetles or Alaskan wood frog, or of Antarctic salmon, there are many different options to choose from for cryoprotection. High temperature analogues of irreversibly denaturing proteins can be expressed and temperature stabilising proteins from thermophiles are well known. This would allow cells to survive temperatures as low as –70 Celsius without freezing and even once frozen would not form ice crystals preserving cell structure for warming, whilst also withstanding temperatures just below boiling. To prevent temperatures ever reaching those temperatures, modifications to skin development will be implemented. genes from crocodiles encoding for scales and for osteoderms and accompanying vasculature will be expressed in host skin cells. The scales will be comprised of biomineralized pyrite taken from the scally footed gastropod, this mineral has very high thermal conductivity and as such dissipates thermal energy efficiently and can act as a heat sink with osteoderm vasculature, under these scales, thermally insulating blubber will be found, potentially reinforced with biomineralized silica creating a thick biological fibreglass reinforced fat layer under the skin. This protects from both heat and cold. Unless completely immersed in fire the temperature should never reach boiling, and even when completely immersed in fire the temperature will raise the temperature more evenly throughout the organism extending the time before wide spread cell death. This will not protect the inside of the mouth or respiratory tract or eyes, hair and nails will burn. The scales of the organism should be small so appearance and flexibility of skin is maintained. The metallic scales will also act as a faraday cage and prevent electrocution.
- To increase the physical durability of skin, connective tissue and structural proteins within the body, spidroin from the Darwin's bark spider will be expressed in keratinocytes and fibroblasts, this will make skin, tendon, muscle and the various structural fibres in the body stronger than Kevlar and resistant to firearms or puncture wounds, this will also make bone much tougher.
- Goethite nanorod producing genes from limpet teeth will be expressed by osteoblasts or fibroblasts within bones making them incredibly difficult to break and resistant to firearms.
- If possible, infected osteoblasts should migrate to the Epiphyseal plate and dedifferentiate into chondrocytes whilst other cells up-regulate human growth hormone while downregulate oestrogen receptors within said chondrocytes for a period of a 1-3 years to add a foot or two of height leading the host to be between 7-8 feet tall.
- In order to prevent blood loss in the event damage is taken despite being this durable, pace maker cells will be inhibited until homeostasis is achieved in blood volume. And at the site of the wound cells will express luciferins and luciferase to produce light to photopolymerize a photo cross-linked polymer in blood stopping blood loss in seconds.
- myofibroblasts will contract much faster like the African spiny mouse, pulling wounds closed within minutes or if flesh is missing decreasing to distance between wound edges considerably. African spiny mice can regenerate more than 60% of their skin at one time full with blood vessels hair and glands scar fee, humans have the same genetic circuits as these mice and activating them should not be difficult potentially to the same degree as axolotls. It may be possible for the hosts to be able to regenerate; skin, bone, nerves, spinal cord, limbs, eyes and even sections of the brain. Considering this host is unlike any other regenerating organism in that it is oxygen independent, it may be possible that the host could have the time to regenerate other organs which would normally spell death such as large sections of artery or even a heart, or potentially a brain stem. This makes complete obliteration of the majority of the host the only real way to kill it. hyperventilation and the increase of heart rate should accompany large scale regeneration to supply structural material given enough time a host could generate an arm from “thin air” seemingly disobeying the law of conservation of mass to the naked eye, if a mechanism for extracting water from air was produced this would be even more exaggerated regenerating as much as 3 quarters of the host bodies soft tissue whilst still having enough strontium to power the bodies base metabolic rate. Given the increased strength of bones there should be enough calcium to redistribute into very low density bones enough for movement. Especially if the bones were denser than normal. proto-oncogenes will be up-regulated during regeneration to decrease cell division time.
- All traits together listed so far would result in an individual; oxygen independent, impervious to fire, ice, radiation, exsanguination, starvation, dehydration, ageing, with bullet resistant skin, borderline indestructible soft tissue and unbreakable bones, And in off chance any damage were taken, the body could stop its heart reach homeostasis of blood volume, and regenerate effectively ANY damaged tissue completely to the point it could regenerate ¾ of its body mass given enough time with no scar tissue. If ever there was organism deserving of the title of being immortal it would be the host of this synthetic organelle.
- There are certain other single gene enzymes that would be beneficial to encourage chemical resistances such as; perchlorate reducing enzymes, heavy metal reducing enzymes ect. These genes would prevent pathological side effects from exposure to environmental perchlorates and hexavalent chromium present on mars. iodine symporter genes would be modified to have higher affinities to iodine and lower affinities to perchlorate.
- TERT will be up-regulated, as will glycine in stem cells, to promote rejuvenation and reduce ageing. Fisetin will be produced in-vitro.
- Sclerostin will be downregulated in osteocytes to encourage increases of bone density or bone cells will be given the G171V/+ genotype of lrp5. this will also prevent micro g induce bone atrophy.
- Myostatin will be downregulated in muscles leading to 200% increases in musculature. This could be paired with igf1 up-regulation to lead to even further muscle growth.
- Sphingomyelin will be upregulated in myelin producing nerve cells in both the brain and nervous system to increase nerve propagation velocity. The lipid profile of myelin could be tailored to be even more electrically insulating. This will result in massive increase of 5-10 times in reaction times as well as the speed nerve signals can cross the brain in the white matter, the host will be able to think and move with lightning speed. At this point dodging a bullet would be like dodging a fast ball, challenging but after some practice perfectly doable provided there weren't too many bullets coming at once.
- To increase the adaption of the host to low pressures and vacuums glycols will be excreted by the tear duck to make tears in similar composition to eye drops which have a much higher boiling point and won't evaporate when exposed to mars like pressures. They will also be produced in goblet cells of the lungs to prevent fluid loss in the lungs. Though for total vacuum a nictitating membrane and a sphincter capable of closing the respiratory tract after the lungs have deflated is necessary to prevent fluid loss. Smooth muscle in the skin or circulatory system can be overdeveloped to increase internal body pressure to 1/3rd of a bar to prevent any swelling in low pressures. Perhaps in the form of cutaneous myofibroblasts working together in a kind of mechanical counter-pressure suit under the skin. Due to oxygen independence and these minor modifications to physiology indefinite times may be spent in mars like environments or even hard vacuums.
- The most impressive modification to the host would be the linking together of organelles similar to geobacter or Shewanella to do reactions they don’t independently have the capability to do. The reaction involved would be the addition of a poly-atomic ion to the first or last phosphate group in atp and the substitution of adenine with an artificial base who primarily only participates in the myosin to actin hydrolysis cycle. The increased electronegativity greatly increases molecular tension within the xtp molecule and result in greater forces of contraction in each individual muscle fibre. If the artificial base can be modified to be more efficient than atp at participating in this reaction so that less energy is converted to heat energy on top of the higher energy releases from the poly-atomic ion, forces of muscle contraction could increase anywhere from 5-50 times. After muscle neuron recruitment training, muscle mass gains from myostatin inhibition AND total size increases from lengthened long bones, a host could produce anywhere between 20-150 times more forceful muscle contractions. Thankfully strengthened bones and connective tissues should be able to handle the increased forces. The hosts physiological limitations for how fast and how high a person can run and jump has been greatly increased to the point that with super-fast reaction times and muscle contractions, the host should be able to run hundreds of kilometres whilst not tiring as energy is constant and produces no toxins such as lactic acid.
- Given how physically robust the host has become and how efficient its regenerative abilities, genes encoding for pain reception should be down regulated. Pain should only exist enough that they know something has been damaged but not enough to debilitate in any way and can be ignored completely.
- Vitamin D will be produced using UV from Cerenkov radiation from the strontium 90.
- All enzymes, proteins and traits mentioned so far could likely be encoded in a few extra thousand genes on top of the 1200 genes midichloria currently has, most are single gene traits and already exist in certain bacteria or are modifications of genes existing in nature, changes of maybe a few dozen amino acids. Most genes can be cut and pasted from cultures of bacteria or animal cells, then Crispr can be used with custom gRNA to make the amino acid modifications in respective proteins. Given the few thousand genes coming mostly from already existing sources and minor genes being written from scratch the total cost of genetic resources used would likely be less than $50,000 or even lower if the gRNA was manufactured using microfluidics of a Venter DBC machine, this doesnt include the cost of equipment which would be required to use in its manufacture. The entire plasmid may be printed by such a DBC machine then transplanted into a deplasmified midichloria and grow in a co2 incubator in a tissue culture, at which point the cost of producing this bacteria, including equipment, maybe be DIYed for a few thousand dollars.
- The only cost and limitation of the ubermensch super soldiers at this point would be acquiring 1-2 kg of strontium 90. Considering the small amount required, many hundreds of soldiers could be produced from nuclear waste storage sites or nuclear disaster sites like Chernobyl or fukushima. Once the Ethnostate has acquired territory on earth or mars, strontium 90 is easy to produce from uranium 238, the most common form of uranium, millions of tonnes can be extracted from seawater, Enough to produce millions of ubermensch. Uranium is plentiful on earth, mars, Venus and mercury there would be enough uranium in the solar system to fuel millions of ubermensch for millions upon millions of years.
- long live the white race.