Qhapaq FEMTO (AC 3.0)
Mar 1st, 2020 (edited)
- Race: Griffon
- -Griffon Flight
- -Griffon's Glory
- -Mighty Throw (Passive, Active Recharge 3): You have a +1 to any rolls involving restraining, subduing, or grappling an opponent. You may fling a grappled, restrained, or subdued target at another of your choice, as long as they're within one zone of you. On a crit, both targets are rendered helpless for a turn. [Trained Talent]
- -You are exceptionally strong, and receive a +1 to any check to lift, carry, push, or pull something. [Special Talent]
- Hits/Wounds: 8/6 (+1 from Warrior Stratum)
- Class/Multiclass: Knight
- -Grappler (Passive): You have a +1 to all non-combat attempts to subdue, restrain, or prevent a target from moving. You may use this in combat to remove a foe from combat without killing them, but only if they're the only enemy in the zone and helpless, or on very low health. [Pure Skill]
- -Slam (Recharge 1): Crush an Enemy with your body, dealing damage. Crits on a 9+. [Free Skill]
- -Martial Defender (Passive): You gain 3 Max Hits, and Slam crits on 8+.
- -Sentry (Passive, Recharge 4): You can declare one action to be Automatic, instead of having to roll.
- -Blademaster (Locked, Passive): Choose a Weapon Tag (Single). All weapons you wield count as being that type in addition to their original properties. Whenever you make an attack with this weapon or use a weapon skill, you can choose which passive weapon skill you benefit from that turn.
- -Suppress (Recharge 3): Rush a target and pin them to the ground, rendering them helpless. On a Crit you smash through another enemy with them, dealing a Wound of damage to the Target and 2 Hits to the second enemy. If you use Slam on your target, they can't recover by any means that turn.
- Name: Accelerated Healing
- Type: Strengthening
- Condition: Passive, Active
- Visibility/Appearance: Your claws and paws each have one extra digit.
- Effect: Your body passively mends itself at a rapid rate, restoring one hit per turn. As an Automatic action (Recharge 3), you may further accelerate your body's regeneration, restoring full hits or a single wound if already at full hits. These effects are disabled if you're rendered helpless.
- Burden: Your body isn't affected by magical healing, preventing you from receiving healing via spells or effects from both outside sources and yourself. you may still be affected by mundane, medicine-based healing.
- Name: Thunderstorm's Wings
- Type: Weakening
- Condition: Active
- Visibility/Appearance: Your wings are unusually large, and bear feathers of new colors; white, teal, and black, in addition to your own natural ones.
- Effect: Recharge 2; Blast an opponent or an area with a powerful gust of wind. Target a foe to stagger them, preventing counterattack damage and rendering them unable to act for a turn on a Crit. Alternatively, as an Automatic action you may target an area, instantly clearing away fog, gas, and other similar things.
- Burden: Your larger wings make it difficult to maneuver in tighter spaces, giving a -1 to any attempts to do so.
- -Claw Gauntlets (Dual Weapons)
- -Light-Tech Claw Gauntlet: Masterwork (+1). Once per turn, you may make an additional attack as an Instant.
- -Leather Armor
- -Blood-stained headband, inscribed with the number '8'
- -25 Credits
- -An immense, well-muscled griffon, with the front half of a Heron and the back half of a Jaguar. His plumage is blue with hints of red and purple, and his feline coat is blue with black splotches. His eyes are a deep red, and he has two feathery tufts on the top of his head. Even the tallest of ponies hardly come up to his shoulder, and his claws are large enough to enclose around the average pony's head. Despite his imposing stature, he has a somewhat nervous, shy expression on his face. He's rarely seen without his mask- either held close by, or primarily worn. His mask is a deep, dull red and carved from wood.
Please, Sign In to add comment