99% Purity Primobolan Steroids Methenolone Enanthate for Mus
Jasonsteroids Jan 23rd, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 99% Purity Primobolan Steroids Methenolone Enanthate for Muscle Building
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Cutting Cycle Primobolan Enanthate / Primobolan Depot for Bodybuiling
- Anabolic Steroid Powder Methenolone Enanthate with Best Price
- Oral Fitness Anabolic Steroids Powder Methenolone Enanthate / Primobolan
- Muscle Builder Primobolan Depot Methenolone Enanthate
- Methenolone Enanthate
- CAS NO.: 303-42-4
- Chemical Name: 1(5alpha)-androsten-1beta-methyl-17beta-ol-3-one Enanthate
- Chemical Formula: C27H42O3
- Description: white or off-white crystalline powder
- Specification: Enterprise standard
- Steroid Powders >> Methenolone Powders >> Methenolone Enanthate Powder
- Methenolone Enanthate Primobolan Depot Powder
- Metenolone enanthate ( Primobolan Depot ) is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) based anabolic steroid. It is an ester derivative of methenolone sold commonly under the brand names Primobolan (tablet form) or Primobolan Depot (injectable). When it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form any estrogens.
- Data of Metenolone enanthate Powder:
- Metenolone enanthate Alias: Primobolan Depot, Priomobolone
- Metenolone enanthate CAS ID:303-42-4
- Metenolone enanthate Purity: 99.70% by HPLC
- Metenolone enanthate Melting point: 65~69°C
- Metenolone enanthate Apprearance: white or off-white crystalline powder.
- Methenolone Enanthate Causes A Slow and Gradual Release From the Site of Injection.
- With an enanthate ester is added to the steroid, methenolone causes a slow and gradual release from the site of injection. Its duration of activity would thus be quite similar to testosterone enanthate, with blood levels remaining markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. Methenolone itself is a long acting anabolic, with extremely low androgenic properties. On the same note the anabolic effect is also quite mild, its potency considered to be slightly less than nandrolone decanoate on a milligram for milligram basis. For this reason, Primobolan is most commonly used during cutting cycles when a mass increase is not the main objective. Some athletes do prefer to combine a mild anabolic like "Primo" with bulking drugs such as Dianabol, Oxymethelone 50 or testosterone however, presumably to lower the overall androgen dosage and minimize uncomfortable side effects. When choosing between Primobolan preparations, the injectable is preferred over the oral for ail applications, as it is much more cost effective.
- Methenolone Does Not Convert to Estrogen.
- Primobolan displays many favorable characteristics, most which stem from the fact that methenolone does not convert to estrogen. Estrogen linked side effects should therefore not be seen at all when administering this steroid. Sensitive individuals need not worry about developing gynecomastia, nor should they be noticing any water retention with this drug. The increase seen with Primobolan will be only quality muscle mass, and not the smooth bloat which accompanies most steroids open to aromatization. During a cycle the user should additionally not have much trouble with blood pressure values, as this effect is also related (generally) to estrogen and water retention. At a moderate dosage of 100-200mg weekly, Methenolone acetate should also not interfere with endogenous testosterone levels as much as when taking an injectable nandrolone or testosterone. This is very welcome, as the athlete should not have to be as concerned with ancillary drugs when the steroid is discontinued (a less extreme hormonal crash). At higher doses strong testosterone suppression may be noticed however, as all steroids can act to suppress testosterone production at a given dosage. Here of course an ancillary drug regimen may be indicated.
- Methenolone Enanthate Side Effects Are Usually Not Much of A Problem.
- Side effects in general are usually not much of a problem with methenolone enanthate. There is a chance to notice a few residual androgenic effects such as oily skin, acne, increased facial / body hair growth or an aggravation of male pattern baldness condition. This steroid is still very mild however, and such problems are typically dose related. Women will in fact find this preparation mild enough to use in most cases, observing it to be a very comfortable and effective anabolic. If both the oral and injectable were available for purchase, the faster acting oral should probably be given preference however. This is simply due to the fact that blood hormone levels are more difficult to control with a slow acting injectable, the user also having to wait many days for steroid levels to diminish if side effects become noticeable. Overall, methenolone enanthate is actually considered to be one of the safest anabolic steroids available. Steroid novices, older athletes or those sensitive to side effects would undoubtedly find it a very favorable drug to use. The typical "safe" dosage for men is 100- 200mg per week, a level that should produce at least some noticeable muscle growth. In European medicine it is not uncommon for Methenolone acetate to be used safely at such a dosage for extended periods of time. Among athletes, men may respond to weekly doses of 200mg but regular users will often inject much higher doses looking for a stronger anabolic effect. It is not uncommon for a bodybuilder to take as much as 600 or 800mg per week (6 to 8 100mg ampules), a range which appears to be actually quite productive. Of course androgenic side effects may become more pronounced with such an amount, but in most instances it should still be quite tolerable.
RAW Paste Data