Group Policy Editor
- gpedit.msc is only available in the Pro and Enterprise Editions of Windows 10
- if you are running Windows 10 Home, you will not have access to gpedit.msc and it cannot be installed into Windows 10 Home
- Anything you need to do with gpedit.msc can normally also be achieved with an edit to your registry
- Copy the text after this line into a txt file and after copy-pasting rename the file as gpedit-enabler.bat and then Run that file as administrator and wait for the installation to finish, now you have the Group Policy Editor File in your Windows.
- @echo off
- pushd "%~dp0"
- dir /b %SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientExtensions-Package~3*.mum >List.txt
- dir /b %SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Package~3*.mum >>List.txt
- for /f %%i in ('findstr /i . List.txt 2^>nul') do dism /online /norestart /add-package:"%SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\%%i"
RAW Paste Data Copied