a guest Jan 12th, 2018 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Norbert Haug says tough Chinese GP ahead for Mercedes team, new upgrades in pipeline - Formula 1
- The Mercedes team has given up hope for a good weekend in China. Norbert Haug, Vice President of Mercedes-Benz stated that less than a week is not enough time to bring any development in the MGP-W02.
- Team Principal, Ross Brawn, also commented that the development work will be going on back in the factory and updates will be seen in the European part of the 2011 Formula 1 season.
- A lot was expected from the Mercedes team, but both Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher were not able to live up to the expectations in the first two Grand Prix’s of the 2011 season.
- Haug stated that the Chinese Grand Prix will be difficult for the Mercedes team. “We are expecting a difficult and challenging weekend for our team....... lower part of the point’s rankings was the best that was achievable with our current technical package. In China, we wish to continue to improve before we can make further necessary steps with our technical package during the three weeks before the start of the European season,” added Haug.
RAW Paste Data