git diff better color highlighting with vimdiff and molokai
a guest Jun 10th, 2013 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Actually I use vimdiff as difftool and vimdiff with molokai colorscheme to get a nice highlighting as you describe in your question.
- 1- git config --global diff.tool vimdiff
- 2- in vim ":colo molokai"
- * Molokai @ https://github.com/tomasr/molokai
- * Possible auto colorscheme with ~/.vimrc:
- if &diff
- set background=dark
- colorscheme molokai
RAW Paste Data