Codecademy - Practising CSS (Example 1 - HTML Code)
makispaiktis Oct 19th, 2019 (edited) 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <!DOCTYPE html>
- <html lang="en" dir="ltr">
- <meta charset="utf-8">
- <title>Missing Semicolons</title>
- <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">
- <h3>CSS Tips and Tricks</h3>
- <p class="tips" id="one">
- Use classes when you have a elements that share many similar characteristics.
- <p class="tips" id="two">
- Use an ID when you have one element that has unique characteristics.
- <p class="tips" id="three">
- Keep your code D.R.Y. (Don't Repeat Yourself!).
- <p class="tips" id="four">
- Double check your syntax: End declarations with semicolons(;) and check that properties exist!
RAW Paste Data