- Sega of America, Inc.
- Attention: Legal Department
- 650 Townsend Street, Suite 650
- San Francisco, CA 94103-4908
- At this , Sega no longer recognizes the GiriGiri emulator.
- The GiriGiri team author Shinya Miyamoto is the original Copyright holder of 2001.
- After he left the project and Sega took over, the emulator was short lived.
- Sega took over the copyrights up to 2003 and never renewed them after the theft of the unlock code to the commercial release and the project was canned.
- Sega does not have any future plans for GiriGiri at this ,
- and as you point out, the recent take over of Sega, will not likely even consider emulation, as Sammy will be focusing on arcade systems.
- Sega has never supported outside development, and never likely will.
- All Sega systems and Games remain protected.
- Sega of America Technical Support
RAW Paste Data