- Something horrible happened. If the below message states that the SAML 2 SSO Profile is not configured for you, then either you haven't uploaded your metadata yet or your SP's entityID has not yet been properly configured.
- If your message did not meet security requirements, ensure that your SP's clock is accurately set and that you're not using the back button during the authentication process.
- For more information, you can check out the IdP's error log.
- The Common Errors page for the IdP at the Shibboleth Wiki may help you debug the problem.
- Error Message: SAML 2 SSO profile is not configured for relying party https://mycloud.sandvine.com/shibboleth
RAW Paste Data