a guest May 23rd, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. What situations would be good to use context?
- When the data can be considered ‘global’, but it's not needed at intermediate levels.
- 2. If you need to pass a prop down 1 or 2 levels, is context necessary?
- No, context is useful when many components at various nested levels will need the data.
- 3. Can you pass a component instance as a prop to avoid the need for context?
- 4. Can you write your own components that accept render props?
RAW Paste Data