a guest Oct 30th, 2017 362 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- while [ $x -le 100 ]
- pause 2
- echo "Running $x times" >> ~/script.log
- echo "TorrentID: $torrentid" >> ~/script.log
- line=$(deluge-console "connect 127.0.0.1:port username password; info" $1 | grep "Tracker status")
- echo $line >> ~/script.log
- case "$line" in
- deluge-console "connect 127.0.0.1:port username password; pause '$torrentid'"
- sleep 5
- deluge-console "connect 127.0.0.1:port username password; resume '$torrentid'"
- echo "Found working torrent: $torrentname $torrentpath $torrentid" >> ~/script.log
- exit 1;;
- x=$(( $x + 1 ))
RAW Paste Data