Chain 209: Spider-Man (PS4)
Kuroji Apr 18th, 2019 (edited) 109 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Chain 209: Spider-Man (PS4)
- Location: P̶e̶t̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶A̶p̶a̶r̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶B̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ The Raft
- Age: 27
- Identity: Vigilante (Drop-In)
- Drawbacks: [+300] Baby Steps, No Good Deeds, Prisoner
- [50/1300] Photo Mode
- [150/1300] Non-Killing Hero
- [350/1300] Costume Menu
- [Free] Sneaky Man
- [550/1300] Swing Right Through
- [1150/1300] Kingpin
- [1200/1300] JumpChannel
- [Free] Police Comms
- [1300/1300] Suit
- (Free) Suit Import: The Aegis
- (50/500) Stealing Time
- (100/500) Stealth Step
- (150/500) Blur Projector
- (200/500) Space Age
- (400/500) Life Support
- (500/500) Hush Now
- Starting off with a five year sentence on board the Raft, after getting a bum rap for playing vigilante on day one, when Spider-Man is just getting started... man, that's not what most people would enjoy.
- But me, I'll enjoy what I can. Five year paid vacation? Free room and board? The hilarious looks on everyone's faces when I decide this food sucks and turn it into a steak dinner? The chance to tell everyone else "I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me"? If it wasn't for the fact that I kept pulling new powers out of my ass that attempts to suppress were utterly ineffective against, I'd probably have made parole early. Well, that and all the fights.
- Either way though, once I was out, I started my own streaming video channel and fought crime, so that nobody could pull anything like they did on my first day, accusing me of outlandish things. I made sure it was on a slight delay and put the MAGI triumvirate in charge of censoring anything that didn't need to appear there (blocking out secret identities, scrambling certain sensitive information and the like), but honestly? It was fun to fight crime.
- I freely admit I basically cribbed a few lines from Spider-Man here. He had webbing to swing from, I had a couple of grapples to use for the same (with the ends were sticky but not damaging to any masonry, or people for bonus "get over here!" uses against villains). My suit was nicer, even if I shifted its form to fit here instead of the usual techno-knight motif that I enjoyed.
- Oh, and at some point there was a thing about an attack on Earth by an alien empire. At this point I think it's important to note that the MAGI triumvirate are in charge of Hyperion, and though it's parked cloaked in the solar system and inactive in most jumps, I generally let them handle things; in case of alien invasion, they shoot the enemy. So there was basically a brief flare in the sky and the fleet was vaporized, I guess. I wasn't really paying attention.
RAW Paste Data