- 1. On the right, click IPAD
- 2. In the right, uncheck large file size
- 3. Make sure it says MP4 File
- 4. Load a movie to change other settings
- 6. Video Settings:
- Video Codec: H.264(x264)
- Framerate (FPS) Same as source
- Constant Quality RF: 20
- 7. Advanced (very important)
- Maximum B-Frames "0"
- 8. Click the Presets file menu option
- Click Save Preset
- Name it Touchpad
- User Picture size "source maximum"
Touchpad Video Encode Settings Handbrake
a guest Sep 14th, 2011 1,653 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data