Chapter 38-Part 3
- Over the course of PE, a worried look was on Shy-kun's face.
- (I hope he's okay...), Shy-kun thought to himself, putting a hand on his chest.
- I was throwing a couple of misaimed shots, when I looked over at him.
- (He seems really upset.), I think to myself.
- I could feel the negativity swarming from him, and knew he wasn't going to feel any better until his mind was at ease.
- After PE, we go to our separate classes until we regroup during fourth period in Alchemy.
- Shy-kun comes up to me.
- "Please, help me. I-I can't take my mind off of it. He has never once been absent until today, and I feel like what I had overheard may have been related to it.", he says.
- I tell him, "Maybe he'll come tomorrow. Just give it time, and let it pan out. I'm sure this is nothing to worry about.", I say, patting my head.
- "Ok...", he responds.
- The Alchemy teacher looks at us with one of his bushy eyebrows raised.
- He had been eavesdropping.
- As I walk home, I think to myself, (Surely, they're both okay, right?).
RAW Paste Data