Amendement 1 (Proposed)
a guest Apr 5th, 2016 159 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Section 1: The time wherein voting for the office of President of The Republic of Ccande ( henceforth called the PRESIDENT ) shall occur shall be
- NO LONGER THAN THIRTY (30) MINUTES
- NO SHORTER THAN TEN (10) MINUTES
- as established by the congress of the PRESIDENT ( CONGRESS ) for each election cycle.
- Section 2: The voting system used shall be Condorcet as provided by http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/. No Secondary Runoff will be entertained
- Section 3: The office of Parliamentarian ( Voting Chair ) shall transfer either through appointment by the then Parliamentarian or through a FPTP (First Past the Post) vote in excess of three-fourths (3/4) of the total vote, or if the then Parliamentarian is AFK ( Away From Keyboard ) two-thirds (2/3).
- Section 3 Subsection 1: The office of Parliamentarian may not be held by those who have held executive positions within the last twelve (12) hours, and a former Parliamentarian may not run for those positions, nor be appointed to said positions until eight (8) hours have passed since they have left office. A term as parliamentarian shall last six (6) hours. A term limit of two (2) terms shall be enforced by the PRESIDENT.
- Section 3 Subsection 2: The office of Parliamentarian has the following duties:
- 1. To create a vote for the office of PRESIDENT and provide such a vote to CONGRESS
- 2. To protect against voter fraud in all elections [E.G. More than one (1) vote per person]
- 3. To maintain and keep order in the channel :gov during elections
- 4. To allow for delegates for the office of PRESIDENT to exist through a thread on r/anAna and to notify CONGRESS of this happening
- 5. To provide CONGRESS with all referendums, votes, and other such items requiring an opinion via the channel :gov
- Section 4: Non-Citizens of CCANDE may not run, nor hold any executive or legislative position, including but not limited to Parliamentarian and President.
- Section 4 Subsection 1: Wherein Congress shows deference to Bender Bending Rodríguez, Sr. ( as forth called BENDER ) and creates an allowance for his appointment, validity as a candidate, and ability to hold official positions if a representative from the "Blackjack and Hookers" Minority Party can represent the best interests of BENDER to the best of their ability.
RAW Paste Data