a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Source code is located in "files" section of SF in form of tarballs.
- No VCS is used. The actual repo is dummy and not required at all (F-Droid buildserver
- still requires some repo, though). The source code is split into two parts, the
- library tarball and the game tarball. Each one is downloaded and their checksums
- are compared. The build process should not change across new versions and the
- build section can be copied over, with updated links to library and wesnoth tarballs
- as well their checksums (first four lines in init section). The wesnoth tarball
- contains prebuilt libs, but we're removing them and building again from source.
RAW Paste Data