a guest May 19th, 2017 43 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Level: 125
- Offense Mode:
- Offense Output
- Melee 43
- Ranged 46
- Magic 47
- Fire 56
- Water 78
- Wind 76
- Ice 56
- Earth 76
- Energy 78
- Light 83
- Dark 83
- Appearnce (offense):
- A normal armor.. (ill ezplain more later), with a spirit hovering above/behind you.
- It changes element each turn, randomly. It cannot become the monster's element or the opposite 1.
- It's color changes, according to element.
- By clicking on it, ut will say it's element. ("The spirit wants you to attack with fire..?" or something like that)
- In defense mode, it looks the same, but a bit bulkier.
- Every turn, you lose 19 SP. If you don't have enouh to pay, your attack becomes 90% of offensive mode, and your modifiers becomes as offensive mode.
- By clicking on the shoulder-pad, you change into defensive mode. This will multiply the attack and modifiers by 0.81.
- Clicking again will undo the change.
- -If you are Unity aligned:
- A=chaos/unity alignment
- Every turn there is a (25-|A|/6.8)chance that the armor will become possessed
- -Else, it is a flat 25% chance.
- -If you attack with the Spirit's element, your attack becomes Harm element, and deals 90% damage.
- In addition, you take a 90% modifier to the attack, and increase a counter by 1.
- -If you attack against the spirit's element, you gain about *1.2 damage to that attack.
- you also reduce the chance of being posessed by 2.5% for this turn.
- If the posession roll succeeds, you are given a two turn status:
- Weakened: All attacks, Weapon Specials and Spells deal 50% damage.
- After it resolves, you gain the folowing armor:
RAW Paste Data