a guest Oct 30th, 2016 1,452 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Nand dump + rednand
- # requirements:
- # 16gb SD for 8gb console or
- # 64gb SD for 32gb console
- # A bigger card will work for both too, doesn't have to be exact
- # Download FIX94's iosuhax (has useful build scripts)
- git clone https://github.com/FIX94/iosuhax.git fix94iosuhax
- # Download dimok's iosuhax (has fw.img for dumper/rednand)
- git clone https://github.com/dimok789/iosuhax.git dimokiosu
- cd dimokiosu/
- # Copy over the fw downloading script
- mkdir bin
- cp ../fix94iosuhax/bin/getfwimg.py bin
- # Copy over the section downloading script
- mkdir sections
- cp ../fix94iosuhax/sections/gensections.py sections
- # Edit the two keys and IV in bin/getfwimg.py (top of file)
- # Edit in the key if not already there in scripts/anpack.py (line 163)
- # run the python stock fw.img downloader
- cd bin
- python getfwimg.py
- # generate the sections
- cd ../sections/
- python gensections.py
- # Compile the dumper/rednand fw.img
- cd ..
- # if you get this error:
- # ios_fs/ios_fs.syms(44) error: Parse error '
- # ios_fs/ios_fs.syms(46) error: Parse error '
- # Take a look at ios_fs/ios_fs.syms in a text editor, there may be some gibberish
- # towards the bottom, which is creating a parsing error
- # For example, "[1;33;40m[K_bss_[m[Kstart" should be just "_bss_start"
- # If the build is successful, the fw.img file that is now in the current directory
RAW Paste Data