a guest Dec 17th, 2018 15 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- /cwc/ instructions
- Start on Preset 3.
- Switch to in-possession while on P3 fluid before doing subs.
- Manual Subs by best condition in that position.
- Make sure all medals are on the field and playing in position. >Christine and Virgin with Rage are on the left. JULAAAAY and DON'T CALL ANYBODY are on the right. >Christine and JULAAAAY are the two further forward SSs.
- Make sure the right non-medal SS is taking left corners. Make sure the left non-medal SS is taking right corners.
- Make sure the CB is set to join attack.
- Final check that you're doing subs on the in-possession formation on Preset 3.
- Seriously don't start on P1, you'll crash PES.
- ======During Game======
- At 65:
- Sub the lowest stamina non-medals for the next best condition.
- If losing, go P1.
- From 80 mins onwards:
- If losing, go P1 and +2.
- ======OH FUCK======
- In the event of a red card:
- If the red card was to a CF or SS, do nothing.
- If the red card was to a DMF, LB, CB, or RB, switch it with a non-medal SS and sub on an in-position replacement if possible.
- If the red card was to the GK, put a CB in goal and the CF in the defender's spot.
- In the event of an injury to the CF, put in a non-medal SS and switch the position to SS.
- In the event of an injury to any other outfield player, put in the next best condition player in that position.
- In the event of an injury to the GK, put a CB in goal and put in the next best condition CB.
- If the injury occurs after all subs have been used, refer to the red card measures.
RAW Paste Data