a guest Mar 23rd, 2019 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Brave Sinruth,
- The Red Hand will rise again! The other remnants take great cheer in your recent attacks on commerce coming into The Blight That is Loudwater.
- We’re particularly pleased with your ability to inspire a fighting spirit in others, whether they have true goblin
- blood or merely wish they did. To be blunt, we think you should have many more soldiers under your command.
- Many, many more.
- And recent events have rendered some remnants leaderless. With a bold stroke on your part, the remnants would rally to the Red Hand you so proudly display.
- As your bold stroke, do this: Attack The Blight That is Loudwater by night. Focus your efforts on their Hall of
- Great Valor, for it mocks the many hard-won victories by the first Red Hand of Doom. Take from them the spoils
- of war they shamelessly hang on their walls and bring those antiques back to Rivenroar.
- Do this before the moon is next full. And with regard to your previous question, turning over captives to your
- unliving allies at Rivenroar is perfectly acceptable. War sometimes makes strange bedfellows, and we appreciate
- how you’ve united such disparate forces under your banner. Whatever prisoners you take from Rivenroar you can give to the wights.
- Fight with the valor of your ancestors, Sinruth. And keep your hands stained red with the blood of the weak!
- I will visit you again next month, at a time of my choosing.
- The Emissary
RAW Paste Data