a guest Mar 30th, 2019 176 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to Kei Shin's Containment
- 1. Staff enforcement and decision making
- The staff team are accountable for any actions they take. With that said enforcement of the rules at the discretion of the staff team. Any decision made can be disputed by the player with the exclusion of rule 5.
- 2. Don't be a complete ass
- You are expected to play to your team's objective(s). While deviation from your objectives usually won't result in punishment, taking the fun out of the game is. Don't troll, harass, minge, or anything of the sort. (That means resist the urge of tossing nades in elevators filled with your own teammates)
- 3. Ghosting and the similar
- Distributing information outside the means of the game that gives you an edge over other players is prohibited. Examples of this is using platforms like Teamspeak, Discord, or Skype to talk with other players or spectators about the game in progress. If we suspect your ghosting, you will be removed promptly.
- 4. Impersonating staff/global staff can result in you being kicked.
- 5. The use of cheats, trainers, or anything that could give you an unfair advantage will result in permanent removal from the server and is unappealable. Some useful links: https://scpslgame.com/Ban_Policy.pdf and https://store.steampowered.com/eula/700330_eula_0
- PSA Regarding Global Staff: All global tags are vanity tags with the exception of the Global Moderation Team. In addition, we hold no jurisdiction over the Global Moderation Team and they are not required to enforce the house rules. In most cases, they are on the server to look for and ban cheaters.(See Rule 5)
- Custom settings
- • Round starts timer has been changed to <color=#00b0c8>30 seconds</color> this allows low end computers/internet connects to join the beginning of the round. Players can also be placed in the round up to <color=#00b0c8>30 seconds</color> after round start.
- • AFK Players will be kicked after <color=#00b0c8>3 minutes</color>.
- • <color=#00b0c8><i>Restrained</i> Scientists & Class D will now join the other team.</color> Restrained Sci = Chaos | Restrained Class D = NTF
- • SCP 106's Pocket Dimension now <color=#00b0c8>randomizes after each successful escape.</color> 2 of the total exits will be correct.
- • The intercom can be used for <color=#00b0c8>60 seconds with a cooldown of 120 seconds</color>.
- • Friendly Fire is<color=#00b0c8>on by default can be turned off by staff</color>
- • Measures are in place to <color=#00b0c8>discourage</color> friendly fire. <color=#00b0c8>Continuous friendly fire will get you banned automatically.</color>
- • You <color=#00b0c8>drop items on disconnect</color>. Don't dodge games just to be an ass.
- • SCP 914 will upgrade/downgrade the item <color=#00b0c8>currently held in your hand</color> and anything placed in the input section.
- • Warhead starts automatically after <color=#00b0c8>30 minutes</color> if not started already and <color=#00b0c8>cannot be disabled.</color>
- To those who've read this far we are looking for staff. Just let a current staff member know your interested. We keep track and will offer you a position if we like what we see.
- Last updated: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
RAW Paste Data