a guest May 17th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- =======StarRaid's NML patcher!=======
- Attempting to backup IH_AddonSet.nml
- Successfully backed up to "backups/IH_AddonSet-01-47-57-2019-05-18.nml"!
- Output : IH_AddonSet.nml
- File : IH_AddonSet.pnml
- Backup : 1
- Verbose : 1
- Opening "IH_AddonSet.pnml" as the main header.
- Patched src/header.pnml with no errors.
- Patched src/cyclops.pnml with no errors.
- Patched src/electra.pnml with no errors.
- Patched src/quicksilver.pnml with no errors.
- [Knmlc ERROR: nmlc: An internal error has occurred:
- nmlc-version: v6379:afad0c76c40b from 2017-06-19
- Error: (UnicodeEncodeError) "'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u202c' in position 19: character maps to <undefined>".
- Command: ['nmlc', 'IH_AddonSet.nml', '-o', 'IH_AddonSet.grf']
- Location: File "c:\python\32-bit\3.3\lib\encodings\cp437.py", line 19, in encode
RAW Paste Data