MarshallxD Mar 18th, 2019 943 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - Added new healer models! Healers can now FINALLY be dyed 16 different colors! It only took a few years, no big deal.
- - Added the ability for move relearner NPCs to require items with special NBT data to be present on an item.
- - Updated all Pokémon's TM moves, egg moves, and level-up moves to generation 7's Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon mechanics.
- - Updated to latest Smogon tiers (March 2019)
- - Updated the Beast Ball texture for the Overlay GUI (credit to ButteredToastWarrior).
- - Fixes Pokémon not saving if there was a crash or you didn't exit the world properly.
- - Fixed a bunch of the cascading world generation errors when creating a new world.
- - Fixed Pokémon statues floating off into space in UltraSpace.
- - Fixed Tidal and Clear Bells causing a crash.
- - Fixes gendered Pokémon ending up without a gender.
- - Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning bosses or aggressive Pokémon.
- - Fixed Chingling not evolving at night. Apparently this has been an issue for a long time!
- - Fixed a hack in move learning where you could make it teach any Pokémon any move.
- - Fixed a hacking vulnerability in the Pokédex.
- - Fixed crashes in Ranch Blocks when the box count is larger than like, 127ish.
- - Fixed a possible error when doing a trade where a party has changed.
- - Fixed Leaf Stone ore creating blank spaces if you're in Spectator Mode, instead of being like normal stone.
- - Changed how Pokémon photos work so they stop turning purple on updates where we add new forms.
- - Exp.All can now only have a stack size of one. Fixes some bugs due to it having NBT data.
- - Fix some TMs being 'corrupted' due to the moves being renamed.
- - Fix Unown not being able to learn Hidden Power via TM.
- - Fixed boss Pokémon not being able to go above the max level.
- - Fixed /pokebattle starting a 2 v 1 battle with trainer NPCs.
- - Fixed a race condition where some party/money/Pokédex data may not sync correctly on join.
- - Fixed a crash when using a external move on item frames or other non-living entities.
- - Fixed the level-cap and raise-to-cap battle rules sometimes not reverting after battle causing permanent changes to your Pokémon level.
- - Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not getting their items back after battle.
- - Fixed trainer NPCs being able to mega evolve more then once per battle. Computers always cheat I tell you!
- - Fixed trainer NPCs pokemon not reverting from mega if you ran or lost the battle.
- - Fixed a battle crash with trainers that caused the trainer's Pokémon to become wild. Dobby is not free.
- - Fixed some Pokémon having Coming Soon as their ability and not the actual ability that will be coming soon.
- - Fixed a crash with breeding due to some Pokémon's abilities not being implemented... yet... Soon™
- - Fixed a crash if you removed a pokemon from the ranch block while having a search open.
- - Fixed being able to add Z-Moves onto a Pokémon via the Pokémon Editor.
- - Fixed the mail and badge-case GUIs opening for the host on LAN worlds.
- - Fixed special textured Pokémon not displaying the correct sprite.
- - Fixed Wingull being exactly as common as Magikarps when you're on a beach. Literally a seagull for every fish in the sea.
- - Showdown Import/Export fixes:
- Fixed the importer not renaming moves from the old names to the new, causing import errors.
- Fixed the importer/exporter not handling Alolan forms correctly. Showdown called them Alola forms; we call them Alolan forms.
- Fixed Meowstic trying to export its gender as if it were a form.
- Fixed the Pokémon exporter exporting Coming Soon as the ability and not the real ability.
- - Battle fixes:
- Fixed Solar Blade not being a 2 turn move.
- Fixed battles not taking into account Pokémon type changes from moves like Soak.
- Fixed a visual bug where PP restoring items did not update the remaining PP in battle.
- API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- - Added PokedexEvent for detecting and cancelling Pokédex updates.
- - Added UseBattleItemEvent so you can make item usage do nothing during battles.
- - Removed battle temporary movesets out of the Pokemon class as it's not really API.
- - Fixed BattleEndEvent giving incorrect results if the full heal battle rule was enabled.
RAW Paste Data