Nomad Quest Character Sheet
Dintin Sep 16th, 2018 (edited) 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Yazd Ardeshir Firuz Shahin Hishkipur
- The son of a whore, elevated from his lowly station by his talent for magic.
- Vital Statistics:
- Height 6’3”
- Weight 191 lbs
- Age 24
- Eye Color Blue
- Hair Color Brown
- Complexion Light
- TO BE DETERMINED
- -Hishkipur: Ardeshir doesn’t know who his father is, and thus has no patronymic. This is extremely shameful in his culture.
- -Yazd: Those who have dedicated their lives to mastering atarsh are given the title Yazd.
- -Shahin: Those born with the ability to see tavan are given the name Shahin, which means “falcon”.
- -Army Brat: Ardeshir grew up following one army or another for much of his childhood, some of the soldiers saw fit to teach him a thing or two. (+20 to Riding, +15 to Survival, +10 to Command & Etiquette)
- -Trained by Monks: After his talent for magic was revealed, Ardeshir was sent to a monastery for training in the ancient art of sakti. (+20 to Academics, +15 to Etiquette)
- -Hawk-eyed: Born with the ability to see the magical field, the tavan, which resides in and around all living things. (+10 to Etiquette & Combat)
- -Swordsmanship: Impressive (+30 to Melee[Swords]) (2/160 Feats)
- -Hand to Hand: Significant (+20 to Melee[Unarmed]) (0/80 Feats)
- -Marksmanship: Impressive (+30 to Ranged[Firearms]) (0/80 Feats)
- -Channeling Capacity: Impressive (+5 to Magic)
- -Magical Skill: Significant (+20 to Magic) (2/80 Feats)
RAW Paste Data