a guest Oct 11th, 2018 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- [11/10/2018 20:52:36] <DWMagus_> Whereas some groups like 30 Seconds to Mars and Linkin Park have epic shows.
- [11/10/2018 20:52:47] <Naed> aye Fawkes-mobile :)
- [11/10/2018 20:52:57] <Fawkes-mobile> Pm incoming then
- [11/10/2018 20:53:09] <Mistycica> LP was frigging great at Volt two years ago, I'm very happy I got to see them
- [11/10/2018 20:53:32] <Naed> linkin park did a LOT of "growing up" back in the day
- [11/10/2018 20:53:37] <Cornflakes> i'd love to go see masterbootrecord
- [11/10/2018 20:53:43] DWMagus quit (Ping timeout)
- [11/10/2018 20:53:46] <Cornflakes> problem is that i dont want to fly to london for that
- [11/10/2018 20:53:49] <Naed> Shinoda has a good head on his shoulders
- [11/10/2018 20:54:01] <Mistycica> Yeah, we got to grow up together, I'm never gonna let that go
- [11/10/2018 20:54:06] <Mistycica> and I really, really like Post Traumatic
- [11/10/2018 20:54:08] <Scytale> you could argue
- [11/10/2018 20:54:14] <Scytale> that without chester
- [11/10/2018 20:54:16] <Scytale> they could only try so hard
- [11/10/2018 20:54:18] <Scytale> and get so far
- [11/10/2018 20:54:19] <Scytale> but in the end
- [11/10/2018 20:54:21] <Scytale> will it really matter?
- [11/10/2018 20:54:39] <Scytale> too soon?
- [11/10/2018 20:54:47] <Mistycica> that is literally what Post Traumatic is about
- [11/10/2018 20:54:54] <DWMagus_> Corn; I've seen a lot of bands. Linkin Park is one of those you *must* see at some point.
- [11/10/2018 20:55:00] <DWMagus_> Really sad you can't see it with Chester though.
- [11/10/2018 20:55:08] DWMagus_ is now known as DWMagus
- [11/10/2018 20:55:24] <Scytale> i get the impression chester would've been the most active performer on stage
- [11/10/2018 20:55:26] <Scytale> of the band
- [11/10/2018 20:55:28] <Cornflakes> saw LP once
- [11/10/2018 20:55:28] <Mistycica> also I'd pick Leave Out All the Rest or Shadow of the Day if you wanna pick a song for making that joke :P
- [11/10/2018 20:55:48] <Scytale> i bet he and shinoda had a good counterpoint to each other on stage
- [11/10/2018 20:55:48] <DWMagus> ^^^
- [11/10/2018 20:55:54] <Cornflakes> <Scytale> too soon?
- [11/10/2018 20:55:57] <Scytale> i say this however, having never seen any band perform live whatsoever
- [11/10/2018 20:55:58] *Cornflakes smacks Scytale
- [11/10/2018 20:56:35] DWMagus_ joined
- [11/10/2018 20:56:36] <Mistycica> yeah, they had a very good call/answer relationship
- [11/10/2018 20:56:37] <DWMagus_> !loglast
RAW Paste Data