Jasonsteroids Jan 23rd, 2019 119 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Melting point:280-282 °C(lit.)
- Chemical Properties:White Crystalline Powder
- home >> estrogen >> Estriol
- Natural hormone:Estriol belongs to natural hormone and is the metabolite of estradiol in vivo. It is mainly presented in the urine. Estrogen has a relative small activity with the oral activity being 6 times as high as estrone but being weaker than estradiol with non-carcinogenic effects. After its administration, the in vivo estradiol levels did not change. Estriol has selective action on the vaginal and cervical canal but has no effect on the uterus and endometrium entity. Animal experiments have shown that estriol has a stronger effect on vaginal epithelial keratosis than estradiol, thus being able to promote vaginal epithelial hyperplasia, superficial cells keratosis, mucosal angiogenesis and vaginal epithelial wound healing, but having a weak effect on the weight gain of mouse uterus. At the same time, estriol can enhance the function of cervix cell, causing the cervix muscle fiber hyperplasia and increasing the cervical elasticity and softness. In addition, estriol has feedback inhibition on the hypothalamus and pituitary but does not inhibit ovulation while only having significant impact on the corpus luteum and therefore can be used as the auxiliary drug in the medium-term labor induction and artificial abortion and for the treatment of various kinds of menopathy. Estriol also has significant effect on the hematopoietic system and can reduce vascular permeability and fragility. Therefore, it can be used for the treatment of various kinds of hemorrhage. It also has effect of rapidly increasing the peripheral leukocytes and generally begins to take effect at 1 to 3 days after treatment but with a shorter duration of action and is effective in treatment the leukopenia induced by radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Side effects:There are temporary breast swelling or lumps, menstrual disorders which can self-limiting and recovery after discontinuing the drug. In oral administration, it has been occasionally observed of loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and so on.
- Uses:It belongs to estrogen drug. It can be used for treating leukopenia, various kinds of menopathy, senile vaginitis, and menopausal syndrome. You may also get temporary breast swelling and lumps, menstrual cycle disorders with self-recovery after stopping the drug for about 1 month. Patients of breast hyperplasia, breast lumps, and cancer potentially being related to female hormone-related cancer, aplastic anemia and liver disease patients should be disabled.A metabolite of Estradiol. An estrogenic metabolite considerably less potent than the hormone Estradiol
RAW Paste Data