- Merian: You have reached billing in Comcast. It is indeed great to have you on this chat. I will be looking forward to address your concerns.
- Merian: May I know more about the concern?
- Matthew: Comcast skipped my appointment yesterday and so I'm owed a 25 dollar credit which I want applied to my account
- Matthew: I sat on hold for over half an hour with billing before hanging up.
- Waiting for response from Merian
- Merian: Let me just verify if I got your concern correctly, you chatted because you wanted to know about the status on your account and the charge of the $25 tech visit.
- Merian: I myself too would want to be on top of my accounts ,bills epecially handling the payments. Don't you worry because, you contacted the right person.
- Merian: So I can better assist you, do you mind if I ask a few questions?
- Merian: For integrity and security purposes, may I ask for the last 4 digits of your SSN?
- Matthew: [my last 4]
- Matthew: and you are completely wrong.
- Merian: Thank you for providing that information.
- Matthew: What I typed is what I meant
- Matthew: nothing about a $25 tech visit
- Merian: Just to set this concern and for us to be in the same page, Matt. You wanted to have an adjustment of $25,correct?
- Matthew: as owed to my according to the Comcast customer guarantee, yes.
- Merian: Perfect!
- Merian: Thank you for clarifying that out.
- Merian: Are the services now okay in your home, Matt?
- Matthew: No
- Merian: Oh, May I know the reason why?
- Matthew: Because Comcast skipped my appointment yesterday.
- Merian: My apologies for that, Matt.
- Merian: However before we proceed to the waive of $25, we need first to setlle the services and rest assured that everything is working.
- Matthew: Unless you can have a technician come out tonight (which would be great by the way), we aren't going to be able to resolve anything.
- Merian: As of now, i will just leave a note on the account that the tech didn't come on the scheduled date, hence we need to process first the visit.
- Matthew: what?
- Merian: May I ask what specific service is not working?
- Matthew: My internet connectivity.
- Matthew: I've gone through all the troubleshooting stuff three times now, a fourth time will not fix anything.
- Merian: Have you contacted us here before the process of troubleshooting, or you did it by yourself?
- Merian: I will try to troubleshoot the equipment using my end here, Matt.
- Merian: Please check after 5 mins if the Internet is now working.
- Matthew: Through you. Three times
- Matthew: not once, not twice, but three times.
- Matthew: this is all beside the point anyway.
- Matthew: My appointment was skipped and I want my credit, I don't want you to waste time troubleshooting
- Merian: My apologies for the inconvenience, matt.
- Merian: What i need to do now is transfer this chat to our High Speed Internet team for the scheduling of the tech, just to set expectations, after the issue has been resolved, please do contact us back for the prorated credits that will applied to your account since you haven't use your Internet for a couple of days, we will be processing a waived for that as well as the tech visit waive,we will processed that for you, after all the issue fixed, alright. Matt?
- Matthew: I'm not trying to get anything prorated at this time. That'll come later.
- Matthew: What I'm talking to you for is the $25 additional credit that Comcast owes me on top of any prorated fees
- Matthew: Which is set out in the Comcast customer guarantee as compensation for a missed appointment.
- Merian: Yes that is correct, Matt. Yes we will definitely process that for you but as of the moment we cant since the Internet issue is not yet fixed.
- Matthew: What does this have to do with my internet being fixed or not?
- Merian: Because if the service will be then fixed, all of the credits will be sum up and will be processed for your account, as well as the prorated days of outages, thus we need to get the Internet fixed first before we proceed to the credits.
- Matthew: Ok great, transfer away.
a guest Sep 17th, 2013 29 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data