a guest Oct 11th, 2018 56 Never
- I installed grub 2 after I finished the install.
- then I did
- grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
- grub_bios-install --grub-setup=/bin/true --boot-directory=/boot --no-floppy --recheck /dev/sda
- and they did fine too.
- after that I rebooted and i got
- error: symbol not found.
- Entering rescue mode ...
- grub rescue>
- i removed grub2 by pacman and install it again and I did the process again and I get the same error.
- I have no idea where and how to fix it but I know it is something to do with grub mostly.
RAW Paste Data