- DKMS make.log for nvidia-319.17 for kernel 3.9.2-1-ARCH (x86_64)
- Mon May 13 17:06:56 EDT 2013
- ./conftest.sh: line 1774: ./gcc-version-check: Permission denied
- gcc-version-check failed:
- If you know what you are doing and want to override
- the gcc version check, you can do so by setting the
- IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH environment variable to "1".
- In any other case, set the CC environment variable
- to the name of the compiler that was used to compile
- the kernel.
- *** Failed CC version check. Bailing out! ***
- make: *** [build-sanity-checks] Error 1
- make: *** [module] Error 2
a guest May 13th, 2013 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data