Please email all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
. (DO NOT USE FOR DMCA REQUESTS!)
How can I get content removed?
You can use the 'REPORT ABUSE' button above each paste, this requires a Pastebin account. If you prefer to send us an email to tell us about a removal request, that is possible too.
1. Please indicate who you are, why the item is abusive and also include the direct link to the item(s) you want removed.
2. Make sure you write to us in english, otherwise we might ignore your email.
Due to the large volume of emails, we cannot reply to each one. But we do read every single email we receive, and take appropriate actions within 24 hours.
Pastebin is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Pastebin and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify the exact link on Pastebin where your content is shown.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via this DMCA REQUEST form.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.