- Put your IMEI in, select ZTE, leave the default model as ZTE BLUEBELT, pop in the not-a-robot code. In the box above the IMEI you'll receive your code. Gave me the same code as Nckcodes sent me.
- Edit: some further instructions so you don't have to look elsewhere:
- Use the dialler and enter this to see your IMEI: *#06# (don't press Call!).
- Get your unlock code from the site above.
- Double-check you used the correct IMEI number -- it's free to retry!
- Turn off your phone.
- Open the back.
- Remove the battery.
- Remove the (Orange?) SIM card.
- Insert a SIM card from a different operator.
- Replace battery.
- Replace back.
- Turn on phone.
- (If prompted, enter any PIN number that you may have set on the new SIM.)
- Now you should be prompted to enter the unlock code. Do it carefully!
- Edit 2: this free code calculator is also available at their parent site:
a guest Nov 19th, 2010 5,598 Never
RAW Paste Data