- We will investigate bouncing problem more deeply, by far,
- we would recommend you as a workaround to change your mailin.whoisguardused.domain domain spf record
- mailin.whoisguardused.domain. 3600 IN TXT "v=spf1 -all"
- mailin.whoisguardused.domain. 3600 IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:***.187.30.106 -all"
- As due to current SPF configuration your domain can not send or receive no mails at all.
- As mail server your mailin.whoisguardused.domain domain hosted at checks SPF record for domain it is no mails currently could be delivered to it.
- After you will update SPF record the issue will be solved, it only our server will be authorized to send mails to your domain.
- Please let us know if you have any further questions
- ---end of mail body---
- ---my memo---
- Me --> WhosiGuard(WG) [send an email to @whoisprotect, just for test]
- WG --> My Mail Server(MSV,mailin.whoisguardused.domain) [Send an email. FROM is My mail address!]
- WG <-- MSV [So my mail server reject it, due to SPF violation]
- Me <-- WG [send "return mail", this contains MSV's data and real email!!]
Namecheap mail me - 2
a guest Sep 1st, 2013 44 Never
RAW Paste Data