- Me: God, can I ask You a question?
- God: Sure
- Me: Promise You won't get mad
- God: I promise
- Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
- God: What do u mean?
- Me: Well, I woke up late
- God: Yes
- Me: My car took forever to start
- God: Okay
- Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
- God: Huummm
- Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
- God: All right
- Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
- God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
- of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
- Me (humbled): OH
- GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
- Me: (ashamed)
- God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
- Me (embarrassed):Okay
- God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
- Me (softly): I see God
- God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
- Me: I'm Sorry God
- God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.
- Me: I will trust You.
- God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
- Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.
- God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...
a guest Feb 13th, 2012 307 Never
RAW Paste Data