- !!! This is a changelog for the Rust SUBREDDIT (/r/playrust) --- it is NOT a changelog for the GAME Rust !!!
- --- Please report bugs on the Trello: https://trello.com/b/fRj0LRJw/r-playrust-css ---
- * Added tooltip to the report button.
- * Added a few new flairs: 'winner' (although this name will probably change as I ended up using it as a catch-all for all flairs) and 'zombie' (for AutoModerator).
- * Changed banner to RAGEYeshy's winning banner.
- * Added in tooltip on downvote button to dissuade people from downvoting based on personal opinion.
- * Fixed problem with H1/2/3/etc tags being parsed in comments.
- * Changed .newComments indicator to #ce422b
- * Fixed comment highlighting for reddit gold users
- * Darkened .flair-mod background
- * Corrected the colour of infinite scroll markers
- * Added more visual distinction on child comments.
- * Hopefully fixed RES applying ugly borders to comments in Firefox.
- * Lowered the contrast on comments (lighter grey background).
- * Hopefully fixed subreddit selection box in the top left.
- * Fixed header having the wrong HEX value.
- * Made visited threads on homepage slightly darker.
- * Spaced threads out on homepage.
- * Live preview text made darker on comment replies
/r/playrust CSS Changelog
chrishd Feb 14th, 2014 1,470 Never
RAW Paste Data