- Woah, it's 11! I'm late, but I'll be starting my live tweeting for SAO II's episode 2 according to Niconico Broadcast now!
- September 2025, in other words, this scene's 3 months before episode 1. Sinon's using a French GIAT FR F2 and Sigsawa Keiichi's handling the arms supervision!
- GGO's still a MMORPG, so you can fight monsters. Or rather, Sinon doesn't PvE actively, but that's actually the main.
- Of course, she does dive into dungeons for items and EXP when she has time.
- Sinon's shooting one-sidedly at the big boss monster here, but that's because Sinon's rifle range is a bit higher than the monster's range.
- That said, even accurately hitting the weakpoint on its forehead is barely doing any damage here.
- The green circle shown in Sinon's view is the 《bullet circle》.
- Shown when the aiming starts upon touching the trigger, the bullet shot out will hit somewhere in this circle.
- The no. of magazines sure show Sinon's focus and tenacity.
- The boss drop is the French PGM Précision's Ultima Ratio Hécate II anti-materiel rifle and Sinon stood out as a sniper by getting it.
- And the present. Sinon's been in the PK squadron (SAO term, guild) led by the player Dyne since invited two weeks ago.
- Her main goal's to gather data on Dyne, a rival in the upcoming tournament.
- Dyne's moustache and cowboy hat are great! I went "So he's like this!" when I got abec's design and was a bit shocked, but I love him now!
- Ginrou's a great character too! Like how he stretches out the "Sinocchii~"... lol. And that four-legged movement.
- That "pokoo" sound whenever Sinon opens the scope's cap is cute. I'm guessing it's recorded from a real scope (Sigsawa's own...!).
- Minimi's a LMG from Belgium's FN and formally used by the world's armies.
- The JSDF has a production license too, but there was news about the company faking the inspection data for over 10 years...
- Aiming started, so the bullet circle's shown. The recticle's heart isn't on the circle due to the wind and gravity altering the trajectory.
- A headshot from Hecate's 12.7mm round (super big) will kill off any player.
- There's a chance of dropping equips upon death and bad luck made the Minimi drop. Of course, alive allies can collect them.
- Sinon aims at the mantle guy for her second shot, but the red 《bullet line》 shows in his view and he dodged using that.
- You can see how bad the trajectory curves.
- Only the first shot's shown without a bullet line with the enemy unaware.
- If Sinon changes position and hides for 60s, she can fire like that again, but she gave up since there aren't any good spots.
- A huge gun came out from his mantle and coat! It's the American General Electric M134 《Minigun》.
- It may sound cute, but it's just "mini" because its barrel's downsized from the GE M61 and it's the strongest class of machine guns in GGO.
- Naturally, it's absurdly heavy and even those spamming STR can't run with it. No one can carry and shoot it in the real world.
- (except Schwarz-chan)
- The scene focusing on Ginrou is cool! And those iron sights are so manly... but he ended up being victim no. 1 to the minigun...
- The "He's some macho guy named Behemoth" line was "muscled" and read as "macho" in the books,
- but after a meeting to change it to "all muscle" or not, it ended up as "macho".
- Dyne, turned into a wimp after getting scared by the minigun. But I understand how he feels...!
- I understand, so Sinon, grab my collar and scold me too!
- The gun Dyne uses is the SIG SG550, one of the rarest assault rifles even in GGO. Good thing your guts stopped it from dropping, huh, Dyne!
- I love the BGM here so much, I end up looping it over and oer. I want to listen to the soundtrack ASAP...!
- As Behemoth mounted the minigun onto the rail on his back, he can't shoot straight up. A weakpoint in full-dive games.
- And now to ALO! After looking at the wastelands of GGO, the vivid colors are a real shock.
- There are rumours that there are cuts similiar to where Silica, Leafa and Liz attacks the monster in seson 1! Please, try looking for them!
- The first ED! The song and visuals are both impressive, aren't they... Song's Haruna Luna's "Startear", the CD should be out on 20th Aug.
- And so, that's the end of episode 2. Thank you very much for all of those who accompanied me for the viewing and commentary!
- And I didn't know, but Niconico Video's faster than Niconico Broadcast for season 2.
- I thought of doing episode 1 right before 2, but 1's not available free anymore... Hmm, what to do.
kunori - Episode 2 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Jul 13th, 2014 3,219 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data