- <title>We are sorry, but your vehicle has been discontinued. Please purchase another one.</title>
- We all know how Google is trying to develop self-driving cars. So far, they have built a very impressive fleet of vehicles that operate beautifully. I am at awe when I see the amazing work their engineers have done. But I'm worried. You should be, too.
- Google has a history of making good products that serve many, and suddenly suspending them. The latest case is Google Reader. A decision that has directly impacted a huge ecosystem of bloggers that depended on the service to generate income.
- Now, let's go back to those cars. Given Google's history of simply turning off services, do you think they won't make you upgrade your car to a newer one "just because"? They might not tell you that, but they probably will. What about Google Fiber? Will they simply stop providing people with Internet access?
- This is the problem with Google. It is a company that simply does not care about keeping the promises it makes to it's users. The Google of yesteryear is long gone, and is now replaced by a company that simply does not care about the users. Ever tried getting support from them?
We are sorry, but your vehicle has been discontinued.
a guest Mar 23rd, 2013 22 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data