- What's your favourite idea?
- Mine is being CREATIVE.
- How do you get that idea?
- I just try to think CREATIVELY.
- Now when you look at this orange,
- Tell me please, what do you see?
- It's just a boring old orange!
- Maybe to you, but not to me.
- I see a silly face!
- Walking along and smiling at me.
- I don't see what you mean.
- 'Cause you're not thinking CREATIVELY!
- Now take a look at my hair!
- I use my hair to express myself!
- That sounds really boring.
- ... I use my hair to express myself!
- Now, when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find it exciting?
- Come on, take another look!
- Wait! I can see a hat, I can see a cat, I can see a man with a baseball bat! I can see a dog! I can see a frog! I can see a ladder, leaning on a log!
- I think you're getting the hang of it now!
- Using your minds to have a good time.
- I might paint a picture of a clown.
- Whoa, there, friend, you might need to slow down!
- Here's another good tip.
- Of how to be a creative whizzkid.
- Go and collect some leaves and sticks,
- And arrange them into your favourite colour!
- Green is not a creative colour.
- There's one more thing that you need to know,
- Before you let your creativity flow.
- Listen to your heart!
- Listen to the rain!
- Listen to the voices in your brain!
- COME ON GUYS, LET'S GET CREATIVE!
- [horrific creativity occurs]
- Now let's all agree,
- To never* be creative again.
- [[*This split infinitive is not my doing - Milk]]
get creative lyrics
a guest Aug 1st, 2011 2,650 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data