- AKVIS Sketch 15.0.2663.10076 (x86/x64)
- AKVIS Sketch 15.0.2663.10076 (x86/x64) | 131.2 MB
- AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings. Now you do not need to handle a pencil to feel like an artist. All you need to create your original work of art is good taste and AKVIS Sketch. Our efficient method creates realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
- In contrast to standard filters (like the built-in filters in Photoshop or PSP) that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch comes very close to the hand-drawn works of a human artist. Getting a similar result with the standard tools would require expertise in image editing and extensive manipulation with layers, masks, brushes and applying filters.
- You can personalize your work of art by adding an inscription (a signature or a greeting) to your pencil drawing. Also, the parameters on the Canvas let you add a rough surface to your image, as if it had been drawn on canvas, corrugated paper, brick wall, etc.
- AKVIS Sketch has a neat interface with a few sliders. At first you can process the image with the default settings and then touch up the photo adding color, or trying different techniques - from pencil to charcoal or watercolor. You can make the hatching denser or finer and change the pitch angle of strokes, or add/remove the original colors.
- Home users will be delighted by the neat result of the photo-to-sketch conversion. Using AKVIS Sketch can be a lot of fun. Make a pencil portrait as a gift for your relatives and friends, a watercolor drawing obtained from your last nature shooting can decorate your room, or you can convert any photo to an original drawing to print on a T-Shirt.
- The program can be helpful to designers who need to quickly bring images to one style for a web-site or an advertisement booklet.
- On the whole it's a wonderful tool for those who have always wanted to draw but didn't know how.
- The plugin version is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro etc.
- Refer to Check the compatibility page for more details.
- The plug-in version of Sketch offers Batch Processing support that allows you to automatically convert a series of images. Just create an Action in Photoshop or a Script in Corel Paint Shop Pro and apply the plug-in with the same settings to a folder full of images. You can even create comics from home videos in this way!
- Home Page - http://www.akvis.com/
- ===== extabit =====
- ===== rapidgator =====
- ===== uploaded.net =====
- ===== Tactools Direct Links =====
- Download Links are Availabe at http://www.tactools.ru/akvis-sketch-15-0-2663-10076-x86x64-2/
AKVIS Sketch 15.0.2663.10076 (x86/x64)
a guest Sep 10th, 2013 66 Never
RAW Paste Data