- # Deploying an app for the first time
- cap deploy:ownership -s user=admin
- cap deploy:setup
- Verify & tweak yaml configs, Aloha, etc (most of which were generated by socialist) in `/var/www/dashboard.app/shared`.
- cap deploy
- Install any misc dependencies the app might have for the app environment to load, or dev headers for gems with c extensions:
- sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev libxslt-dev
- sudo gem install nokogiri
- cd /var/www/dashboard.app/current
- rake db:setup RAILS_ENV=production
- Setup Apache:
- cap apache:config apache:enable apache:restart
a guest Feb 27th, 2012 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data