- Greetings world, We are Anonymous
- Anonymous must make an example out of the cancer which seeks to build their careers, and use our legion as their platform to build their own personal wealth while at the same time pushing their benevolent daggers deep into our backs. For too long some have felt they could support those who seek to destroy us while also expecting support from us and calling themselves part of our community. This cannot go unpunished nor ignored. We cannot allow this plague to run rampant within our community, therefore we have decided to destroy that which we ourselves have helped build. Anonymous has observed the treachery overtime and most recently seen through the actions of the DailyDot and those who enable it.
- Anonymous does not attack media nor does it censor it, however there are various ways to hold those who build their media empires and careers on the backs of movements, actions, and individuals accountable. #OpDDD / Operation Destroy Daily Dot is a boycott action, given that Daily Dot was given its credibility, celebrity, and wealth on the back of Anonymous and our operations, we seek to destroy it in the same manner it rose.
- We seek to eradicate the platforms on which our enemies are given amplification and power while our comrades rot in prison. We do this because we can, we do this because we are everyone and everywhere. Giving Sabu a platform to speak from while having built your media empire on our work is treachery that must be punished not only by Anonymous but the communities which our legion has assisted during the past decade.
- We require all those who support Anonymous or have benefited from our actions in the past to get behind this operation, we ask of you to email, call, snail mail and boycott the advertisers listed within this link: http://media.dailydot.com/ and together we must shun all who refuse to collaborate with this action and instead support a traitor. We must hold people in our community accountable for supporting a snitch and his enablers or they must pay by being publicly shunned and forbidden from our social circles and use of our resources.
- A very wise man once said "crossing Anonymous is like sticking your penis in a beehive" and the DailyDot has done just that. And a very wise woman foretold: "opportunists take the opportunity to side with the powerful for career gain and bring realists and idealists leaving radicals exposed and unsupported". Support Anonymous, Support our prisoners, Fuck Sabu and the Daily Dot opportunists. We run this.
- We are Anonymous.
- We are legion.
- We do not forgive
- We do not forget
- Expect us
- Follow #OpDDD & #OpDestroyDailyDot for more upcoming content and actions against @DailyDot.
- Also help us promote and distribute the @DailyDot Mass Unfollow Campaign.
- (steal these tweets and blast them everywhere. Feel free to create more propaganda similar in content.)
- Why you should unfollow @DailyDot today. #Anonymous #Resistance #OpDDD #OpDestroyDailyDot#FuckSabu #FreeJeremy pic.twitter.com/RUQj8MTEvm
- Unfollow all posers who try to speak for Anon while associating w/ snitches & our enemies. #OpDDD #OpDestroyDailyDot pic.twitter.com/pnFE4jq4BI
- Spread far & wide| Operation: Destroy Daily Dot. Unfollow @DailyDot.#OpDDD #OpDestroyDailyDot #Anonymous #FuckSabu pic.twitter.com/bdmEy7Wmhz
- Email/ Snailmail/ Boycott advertisers demanding they drop the @DailyDot :http://media.dailydot.com/ #OpDDD #OpDestroyDailyMail
- Unfollow @dailydot, or we are going to unfollow you & never work w/ you again. Join us in this pledge. #OpDDD #OpDestroyDailyDot
- We are giving everyone 24 hours to unfollow @dailydot, or we are going to unfollow you & never work with you again. Join us in this pledge.
Anonymous: #OpDDD | #OpDestroyDailyDot
a guest Mar 9th, 2015 5,515 Never
RAW Paste Data