- This deck is based around the Xyz swarming capabilities of Ojama's.
- They can maintain some control with Gachi Gachi Gantetsu as well as OTKing with Daigusto Phoenix.
- Running 3 of each Normal Ojama means that Ojamagic/Future Fusion should never be dead.
- Ojama Red, Snipe Hunter, Polymerization, Ojama Country and Faustian Bargain utilize the dead copies of Ojama's in your hand.
- 3 Ojama Blue is crucial for the deck as it searches the key cards for the deck.
- When using Ojama Blue's effect you should always search for Ojamagic and Ojama Country (only if Ojamagic can search for the Ojamas). If not, search double Country or even 1 Country and 1 Hurricane.
- Hurricane will scare the opponent into play more passively.
- 3 Snipe Hunter lets you fill your Graveyard with Ojama's as well as getting massive plusses with Ojamagic.
- Rescue Rabbit isn't needed as it can only search for 2 of the same colour which often makes Future Fusion and Ojamagic dead.
- Faustian Bargain is a nice tech that can get rid of a Stardust Dragon in preparation for a Ojama Delta Hurricane.
- Future Fusion should be self explanatory as it lets you dump 3 Ojamas into the grave which in turn allows you to use Tri-Wight Zone for a 2200 attack Gachi Gachi Gantetsu.
- The boss monster of the deck is Ojama Knight. Instant Fusion lets you summon him for 1000LP and you can infinitely revive him with Ojama Country.
- Tri-Wight Zone is amazing. It's so easy to get 3 Ojama's into the Grave, they you activate Tri-Wight Zone for a Ojama Blue and a Gachi Gachi Gantetsu.
- Trap wise, the deck doesn't needed it.
- 2 Ojama Trio is a nice lock if somebody summons 2 Dandylion tokens or whatever. It's also fodder for Ojama Country and MST bait.
a guest Aug 17th, 2011 83 Never
RAW Paste Data